SoftPlot is a graphical design tool that makes it easy to drag-and-drop lighting fixtures, trusses, and other elements on the design surface. You can take a bird-eye's view and see your design in Plan, Cross Section, and Elevation views to make sure all your sightlines and focuses are correct! Working with SoftPlot will greatly increase your productivity during design time. SoftPlot will also manage your paperwork from gel lists to instrument schedules. SoftPlot can import and export DXF files and can also import other formats such as Bitmap and JPEG to add backdrops and set pieces. Printing is easy with SoftPlot as it can output to any printer or plotter supported by Windows. Many options are available from color to page sizes. You can also create and print reports of inventory, pattern listings, channel schedules, and others.
- Easy to understand toolbar with optional captions
- Standardized and simplified menu items
- The outline of the selected drawing sheet is displayed within a contrasting color to easily visualize the finished document
- The Inventory selection tree list includes a picture and quantity for quick reference
- "Smart Hunting" of drawing items such as line, text, fixtures
- Moveable Title Block
- Up to 20 drawings onscreen at a time with each their own scale and paper size
- "Quick Symbol" function allows you to place custom or customized symbols easily on your plot
- Instrument Attribute Editor
- Instruments can be assigned multiple gobos 30 different accessory option from donuts, safety chains, floor stands, and many more!
- Graphic Symbol Editor