Element 2 Console adapts the award-winning Eos family control platform for venues with modest rigs and maximum hands-on fader control needs. Affordable and easy to use, Element 2 brings the fundamentals of lighting control to the forefront while allowing access to a wealth of advanced control features below the surface. Simply record cues and fade times into Element’s cue list for basic playback, or use effects, palettes, cue parts, discrete timing and follow times to create intricate lighting looks and transitions. Need a setup that can be run by students or volunteers? Customizable Magic Sheets let you create a simple topographical or abstract interface to quickly control your rig from a touchscreen monitor.
Use the Element 2 console’s pageable, LTP (Latest Takes Precedence) faders to directly control your channels, or flip a switch and use them to control submasters, IFCB palettes, presets, manual timing and global effects masters and more.
Element 2 provides the same generous programming keypad as the larger desks in the Eos family, so you can move between consoles with ease.
- 1,024 or 6,144 outputs
- 32,768 control channels (any number from 1 – 99,999)
- Up to 99 discrete users
- Partitioned control
- Master playback pair with 100mm faders
- 40 45mm faders x 100 pages for configurable faders, for channel, submaster and palette/preset, timing and effect master playback control
- User-definable direct selects
- Four discrete palette types (IFCB)
- Presets function as “all palette”
- Effects provide dynamic relational and absolute progressive behavior
- Central information area (CIA) accesses the browser and other controls
- Configurable high-density channel display, with format and flexi-channel modes
- Up to six abstract colour spaces, tinting, spectrum and fade path tools.
- User configurable, interactive Magic Sheets
- ETCNet2 and Net3 (powered by ACN), Art-Net and Avab UDP network output protocols
- Show import from Obsession, Express, Expression, Emphasis, Congo, Cobalt, Grand MA1, Grand MA2, Safari and Strand 500/300 Series
- Two individually configurable Ethernet ports
- Multiple MIDI and/or SMPTE TimeCode Inputs, Analog/Serial Inputs, OSC transmit/recieve
- Virtual Media Server function for pixel mapped effects, images, animations
- Support for multiple languages, including English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)