SHoW DMX Neo Radio Module with Max Technology for OEM applications provides a simple and low cost way for manufacturers to add high quality wireless DMX to their products with a single miniature printed circuit board. This very small PCBA incorporates all of its configuration and control functions as well as its RF DMX hardware and firmware and requires very little external hardware, software, or space for direct integration in a host product.
All SHoW DMX Neo configuration is done with RDM commands, and the external connection, power, and DMX I/O hardware requirements are minimal. City Theatrical offers complete application materials as well as development hardware kits and reference designs to support your application development.
- Transceiver, fully configurable for Transmitter or Receiver
- Plug compatible with SHoW DMX 5691/92 Radio, existing SHoW DMX units may be upgraded easily
- One model, FCC, IC, and CE Certified
- Classic Mode operation communicates directly with existing SHoW DMX products
- New DMX synchronized hopping structure with increased interference immunity, reduced interference generation and lower latency in Neo Modes
- Selectable true Adaptive Spread Spectrum Frequency Hopping (ASSFH) in Neo Modes
- Extremely low latency
- Maximum Bandwidth Technology™
- Three Operating Modes
- SHoW DMX Classic
- Neo Mode
- Neo Adaptive Mode